With your wedding photographs being one of the only items left over from your wedding, we have gone to great lengths to use only the highest quality materials and workmanship in our albums every step of the way so you have an heirloom piece to pass from generation to generation. There are 2 types of albums we offer to our clients. Both albums share the same meticulous design process with the main difference being the materials used to construct your custom book and the cover options. Our primary wedding album is a hand made, leather wrapped custom book that is painstakingly assembled by a master bookbinder. Our “photobook” is a machine bound & fabric wrapped “thin” album. Both books are manufactured by professional album builders and the final product is absolutely fantastic!
Each of albums come with the following:
– We will pre-design your album for you once your wedding photos are delivered – no need for you to spend hours picking out photos. Lets face it, your dance card will be pretty full after your wedding so let us do all the work. We will choose the photographs, make a custom design and send you a link to our online proofing software so you can review the design, make notes, request changes or ask questions.
– We go thru 2 rounds of changes with you to fine tune the album design.
– After the design is approved, we go thru every image in the design to fully edit each photo.
– We confirm your cover choices and get confirmation before going to print.
– So many different options albums we cant list them all here. Our most popular additions are: photo covers for the book, accent stripes, album boxes and tie ribbons.